ULTEM 1010 CG (Natural) Filament Canister-Fortus Plus
ULTEM 1010 CG (Natural) Filament Canister, Fortus Plus, 92 in^3 (1510 cc) - ULTEM 1010 Certified Grade has the following certifications - NSF 51 - ISO 10993 - USP Class VI
ULTEM 1010 resin is a high-performance FDM® thermoplastic that offers excellent strength, thermal stability and the ability to withstand steam autoclaving.
ULTEM™ 1010 resin is available in a general-purpose grade as well as a certified grade (CG) for those customers who want to take advantage of food-contact certification for special applications including food production tools and custom medical applications. ULTEM 1010 resin offers the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic and is ideal for aerospace and automotive applications.
Available for the Fortus 450mc and 900mc 3D Printers
- COLOR Natural
- SPOOL SIZE 92 Cubic Inches
- TENSILE STRENGTH 64 MPa (XZ Axis) and 42 MPa (ZX Axis)
- TENSILE MODULUS 2770 MPa (XZ Axis) and 2200 MPa (ZX Axis)
- HEAT DEFLECTION TEMP @ 216 °C
- IZOD IMPACT NOTCHED 41 J/m (XZ Axis) and 24 J/m (ZX Axis)
ULTEM 1010 resin offers the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic. The certified grade of this material is bio-compatible and approved for food contact with NSF 51 and ISO 10993/USP Class VI certifications. Ideal for automotive, aerospace, medical and food production industries.
- Custom tools for metal, plastic or composite parts fabrication
- Medical tools like surgical guides that can withstand steam autoclaving
- Temperature-resistant dies, patterns and fixtures for food production
- Out-of-cabin aerospace components and under-the-hood automotive components including housings, ducts and semi-structural components
For use with these systems: Fortus 450MC Gen II, Fortus 450MC Gen I, Fortus 400MC Plus, Fortus 360MC Plus, Fortus F900, Fortus 900mc Gen II, Fortus 900mc
Download the current Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) from the manufacturer’s online library: (https://www.stratasys.com/sds)