TriMech Power Suite for SOLIDWORKS PDM
TriMech Power Suite for SOLIDWORKS PDM has been developed exclusively by the engineers at TriMech to complement the current Data Management software offerings from SOLIDWORKS and bridge the gaps to complete the job at hand quickly and efficiently. These services range from Data Migrations from multi sources, API Integration / Development and SOLIDWORKS PDM Deployments.
Request a Quote
The TriMech Power Suite is a culmination of tools that TriMech's Solutions Engineering Team have developed throughout the years of delivering services to the SOLIDWORKS and engineering community.
This collection of tools address: effectively managing software license usage across the organization, data interrogation for risk assessment, SOLIDWORKS file references for parts, assemblies and drawings, integrated change process for multiple departments, streamline meta data entry between enterprise level systems, file revision management, SOLIDWORKS properties – review, adjust and update with ease, and much more.
The TriMech Power Suite tools provides more functionality for SOLIDWORKS PDM. Three essential tools included with Power Suite that every SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrator needs are:
- ECx Tool:
- This tool is used to manage your engineering change process. It makes it far easier to manage file references and it uses existing PDM templates.
- Rename Tool:
- The rename tool can be used to aid with complex naming schemas. With this tool, you can build complex strings that can pull from simple text, complex serial numbers, data card variables and many more!
- Property Tool:
- With this tool, you can update a card field on multiple documents at once with the ease of a spreadsheet.
The individual tools that make up the complete SOLIDWORKS PDM Power Suite include:
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Auto Logoff
- SOLIDWORKS PDM DMS Reference Add-In
- SOLIDWORKS PDM ECX Tool
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Property Tool
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Rename Tool
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Sync Tool
- SOLIDWORKS Property Update
- SOLIDWORKS Update Tool
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Enterprise Metadata Utility (Included with Power Suite Professional)