Stratasys Origin One
P3 printing technology powers the Stratasys Origin One and enables the highest 3D printed part quality the industry has seen. High throughput, combined with best-in-class repeatability, helps you expand production without delays, so you can launch faster and respond flexibly to shifts in demand, while maintaining minimal inventory. Leverage the design freedom of 3D printing to reduce part count, simplify your workflow and improve product performance.
Request a Quote
Innovative Approach to Part Production
The cutting-edge Programmable Photopolymerization (P3) technology used in the Stratasys Origin One 3D printer, delivers exceptional accuracy, consistency and isotropy. This mass-production Stratasys machine prints details, less than 50 microns in size, with high-accuracy materials and without needing secondary finishing, sanding, painting or additional processing. The Origin One, powered by P3 technology, helps you get to market faster with it's increased production efficiencies, and it helps you rely less on inventory with the on-demand manufacturing capabilities.
In situ analytics, combined with automatic pressure, separation force and temperature regulation, ensure the first part is the same as the last. See powerful product improvements over time, with over-the-air software updates that unlock new advanced materials and workflow optimizations. The Origin One is able to print fine features and solid cross sections with impressive surface quality, and it can print difficult geometries without supports.
With the Stratasys Origin One 3D printer, high throughput, combined with it's best-in-class repeatability, helps you expand part production without delays, so you can launch faster and respond flexibly to shifts in demand, while maintaining minimal inventory. Leverage the design freedom of 3D printing to reduce part count, simplify your workflow and improve product performance.
Stratasys Origin One Offers:
- Optimized volume production with minimal power requirements and a small footprint
- Print long or short builds and the ability to change materials quickly
- Fast time-to-part, low waste, high yield, and affordable materials, all allow a low cost-per-part
- Quickly move from prototype to production on a single platform
Stratasys Origin One Materials:
- Heat-resistant when flame smoke and toxicity, mold durability or HDT are required
- Tough under stress and high-load conditions
- High accuracy for fine features and cosmetic surfaces
- High-resolution, resilient elastomers with high tear strength or rebound performance
- Medically-certified when aesthetics, biocompatibility, and durability are necessary
7.5 x 4.25 x 14.5 in. / 462 in3 (192 x 108 x 370 mm / 7,672 cm3)
Material and design dependent, as low as 50μm
4K light engine
SIZE AND WEIGHT
49 x 51 x 113cm (19 x 20 x 44 in.) 81 kg (180 lbs.)
Stratasys works with leading chemical companies to co-develop innovative photopolymers in several categories to unlock end-use applications in 3D printing. Choose from a wide range of single component, commercial-grade materials, developed on and validated for Origin One. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives.
- 3955 High Temperature (by LOCTITE)
- 403 High Temperature (by LOCTITE)
- 3843 Tough (by LOCTITE)
- 3172 Tough (by LOCTITE)
- ST45 General Purpose (by BASF)
- QG 500 General Purpose (by DSM Somos)
- 402 Elastomer (by LOCTITE)
- EL150 Elastomer (by BASF)
- MED412 Medical (by LOCTITE)
- MED413 Medical (by LOCTITE)