Stratasys H350 3D Printer
Built for high-volume, short-run production, the Stratasys H350 3D printer gives you control of your materials, workflow, production and costs while delivering consistency and accuracy print after print. The SAF Technology used in the Stratasys H350 allows users to “nest” parts in the build volume on a geometry independent basis, enabling the operator to leverage the entire build volume in the x, y, and z directions for multiple parts, jobs, or iterative designs all at once.
Request a Quote
Additive manufacturing has seen growth in demand for products with pandemic-proof supply chains, shorter design-to-part cycles and reduced-spare-part inventory. Commercial equipment, consumer goods, automotive and transportation are some of the industries demanding equipment that fulfills their production needs. The Stratasys H350 3D printer is the additive manufacturing solution with the control that customers need to deliver the consistency, accuracy and competitive cost that these markets demand.
Selective Absorption Fusion (SAF) is the 3D printing technology behind the Stratasys H350 3D printer. SAF is one category of powder bed fusion 3D printing processes and uses an infrared-absorbing fluid to help fuse the polymer powder. This fluid is precisely placed, layer by layer, to create the shape of the part. When the infrared-sensitive fluid is exposed to the printer’s fusing lamps, it heats up to a higher temperature than the surrounding material which “selectively” fuses the powdered particles together. A key differentiator, with SAF as compared to other powder-based technologies, is the use of a single High Absorption Fluid (HAF). This eliminates the need for a secondary detailing agent.
The Stratasys H350 3D printer helps you take control of your production and costs by creating accurate, production-grade parts.
Stratasys H350 3D Printer Workflow
- Nest parts to create a build job.
- Send your print jobs to the Stratasys H350 3D printer.
- Print SAF technology provides a uniform thermal experience for improved part consistency.
- Monitor progress of all printers in your fleet with GrabCAD Print Server.
- Data retrieval from a build job for quality control and to certify production.
- Build removal allows a completed build to cool down.
- Breakout and powder retrieval to remove parts from a build and retrieve unfused powder.
- Dosing retrieves unfused powder and mix with virgin material for printer refill.
- Powder refill to put dosed powder in the machine (e.g., 70:30 used-to-virgin ratio).
- Depowdering/bead blasting where you can use your choice of equipment to remove any excess powder from the part surface to create a finished raw part.
Stratasys H350 3D Printer Offer Control of Part Production
- Control the consistency of part production with accurate reproduction, phenomenal detail, and a smooth surface finish.
- Control the workflow and manage the production process your way.
- Control your processes with nesting efficiencies and industrial printheads.
- Control costs with uncomplicated cost-per-part estimation.
The Stratasys H350 SAF 3D printer brings the additive manufacturing technology that lets you grow your part production business for a variety of industries and applications with a workflow you can fully control.
12.40 x 8.18 x 11.53 in (315 x 208 x 293 mm)
Effective build volume 19.2 l (5.07 gallon)
100 μ (0.004 in)
SUPPORTED SOFTWARE WORKFLOW
Materialise Magics, Siemens NX and PTC Creo
GrabCAD Print Server
SIZE AND WEIGHT
1900 x 940 x 1730 mm (74.8 x 37.0 x 68.1 in); 825 kg (1819 lb)
In additive manufacturing, PA12 is the go-to material for prototyping. But in traditional volume production of end-use parts, PA11 is much more widely used which is why it was chosen as the base material for the H350.
- Higher ductility with higher impact and fatigue resistance
- Enables a high nesting density while maintaining high part consistency to deliver production yields
- Ideal for load-bearing applications with movement such as hinges
- Ideal for consumer-facing products that require high quality finishing
- Ecofriendly and 100 percent bio-based from sustainably grown castor beans