Print large parts up to a meter long with an affordable, large-format 3D printer. The Stratasys F770 3D printer delivers spacious build capacity in an easy-to-use platform with the reliability and consistency of Stratasys FDM technology. Print one or several large parts or take advantage of the printer’s generous capacity to make multiple parts for maximum productivity.
Request a Quote
The Stratasys F770 3D printer is the affordable, large format FDM 3D printer. With the longest, fully heated build chamber on the market, you can print a part that is 46 inches long on the diagonal. The spacious, 13 cubic-foot build envelope opens up new opportunities for manufacturing, prototyping and production-part part applications that aren’t available with smaller printers. The F770 uses soluble support material, which lets you design and print your parts free from design-for-manufacturability constraints or the limitations of printers with inferior support capability. The hands-free support removal process also minimizes post-processing, increasing your productivity.
3D printing with the Stratasys F770 is straightforward, easy to use, and requires no specialized training. It’s designed with plug-and-print simplicity, so virtually anyone can print large, complex parts quickly and easily. The F770 comes equipped with GrabCAD Print software for your CAD-to-print workflows and MTConnect, ready to plug into your smart factory floor. Using the Stratasys F770 3D printer is also a lights-out, 24/7 operation. There’s no need to constantly monitor the printer while it’s operating. Quick-change material canisters are equipped with 200 cubic-inches of filament, enabling up to 140 hours of unattended printing.
Stratasys F770 Applications
- The F770's build volume allows you to create larger, single-piece tools, lowering the cost and lead time of manufacturing them and reducing the need to outsource the production of jigs and fixtures.
- Create large parts and prototypes in-house. Creating prototypes internally, without the need to used scaled-down versions, speeds up your design to production process by getting your design concepts green-lit faster.
- The F770 is perfect for short-run, end-use parts that aren't cost-effective to make using traditional manufacturing methods.
Stratasys F770 Materials
- ABS-M30 (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a strong thermoplastic that is tough enough for many different 3D printing applications.
- ASA (acrylonitrile styrene acrylate) is similar the the ABS-M30 but it offers a smoother, UV-resistant printed surface.
39.4 x 24 x 24 in. / 22,677 in3
(1000 x 610 x 610 mm / 372,000 cm3
Maximum length on the diagonal – 46.1 in. (1,171 cm)
XY part accuracy = +/- 0.254 mm (+/- 0.010 in.) or +/- 0.002 mm/mm (+/- 0.002 in./in.), whichever is greater
Z part accuracy = +/- 0.200 mm (+/- 0.008 in.) or +/- 0.002 mm/mm (+/- 0.002 in./in.), plus 1 layer height
SIZE AND WEIGHT
175 x 124 x 196 cm (69 x 49 x 77 in.); 658 kg (1450 lbs.)
- SR-30 Soluble Support