The Stratasys F370CR (Composite Ready) 3D Printer is designed to supplement your fixture and part fabrication with FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) composite 3D printing to gain speed, throughput, and cost benefits. Meet deadlines and stay on budget with high-strength composite printing.
Request a Quote
The Stratasys F370CR (Composite Ready) is a composite 3D printer that offers high-strength carbon fiber materials in a reliable, user-friendly industrial printer platform. Meet deadlines and stay on budget with high-strength composite printing.
The Stratasys F370CR is specifically designed to make composite work holding fixtures, soft jaws, and component parts in a fraction of the time and cost it takes to machine a metal equivalent. The Stratasys F370CR 3D printer supplements traditional fabrication technologies, allowing industrial manufacturers to replace metal components with high-strength 3D printed composite parts.
This accelerates throughput while avoiding the opportunity cost of using production resources or the lead time of outsourcing.
Key features of the Stratasys F370CR include:
The fully heated build chamber enables consistent print results with multiple infills from sparse to fully dense.
A built-in camera provides visual remote print monitoring, plus GrabCAD Print™ and Insight™ software provide a simple workflow and in-depth print process control.
Auto changeover capability on the Stratasys F370CR extends print times and printers are mounted on casters for easy mobility.
The Stratasys F123CR series gives the option of up to 8 different Fused Deposition Modeling materials (ABS-CF10, ABS-ESD7, ABS-M30, ASA, PC-ABS, TPU 92A, Diran 410MF07, FDM Nylon-CF10) along with easy-to-remove soluble support material.
Simple Setup & Operation
- GrabCAD Print software makes setting up print jobs simple, just import the part’s CAD file and the software generates toolpaths and supports
- Multiple resolutions will print from the same print head, avoiding tooling changes
- Press print and walk away. No oversight needed until print job is complete.
- The F370CR features auto-changeover, meaning you won’t have to interrupt a build to refill materials
- Supplement traditional fabrication technologies with composite 3D printing
- Replace traditionally metal components with high-strength 3D printed composite parts
- Avoid opportunity cost of using limited production resources or the lead time of outsourcing
- Produce fixtures, soft jaws, component parts and more using composite 3D printing for a fraction of the time and cost compared to metal machining
- Strong functional prototypes and end use parts
- Stratasys F123CR printers are built on the same platform as the proven F123 Series, with a verified 99%- uptime and a 99%-dimensional repeatability performance*
- Combining hardened components and print heads, sealed, desiccated filament bays, and a fully heated build chamber to offer unmatched reliability
- New heads designed for printing composite materials with extended life
*Stratasys 2020 Repeatability and Reliability study for F370, Fortus 450mc and F900 printers.
|Feature||Stratasys F190CR||Stratasys F370CR|
|Model Materials||ABS-M30, ASA, FDM® TPU 92A, ABS-CF10, FDM Nylon-CF10||ABS-M30, ASA, FDM TPU 92A, ABS-ESD7™, PC-ABS™, Diran™ 410MF07, ABS-CF10, FDM Nylon-CF10|
|Material Delivery||2 material spool bays, 1 for model, 1 for support located in a drawer on the front of the unit||4 material spool bays, 2 for model, 2 for support located in a drawer on the front of the unit|
|Software||GrabCAD Print software, MTConnect enabled||GrabCAD Print and Insight software, MTConnect enabled|
|Build Tray Dimensions||305 mm x 254 mm x 305 mm (12 x 10 x 12 in.)||355 mm x 254 mm x 355 mm (14 x 10 x 14 in.)|
|System size & weight||1626 x 864 x 711 mm (64 x 34 x 28 in.) 500 lbs ( 227 Kg)|
|Accuracy||Parts are produced within an accuracy of +/- .200 mm (.008 in), or +/- .002 mm/mm
(.002 in/in), whichever is greater
|Network Connectivity||Wired: TCP/IP protocols at 100 Mbps minimum 100 base T, Ethernet protocol, RJ45 connector
Wireless-ready: IEEE 802.11n, g, or b; Authentication: WPA2-PSK, 802.1x EAP Encryption:
|Operating Environment||Operating: Temperature: 15 – 30 ºC (59 – 86 ºF), Humidity: 30 – 70% RH
Storage: Temperature: 0 – 35 ºC (32 – 95 ºF), Humidity: 20 – 90% RH
|Power Requirements||100-132V/15A or 200–240V/7A. 50/60 Hz|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (64 bit only) and Window 11 with a minimum of 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)|
|Layer Thickness||0.013 in.
|FDM TPU 92A||•||•|
|FDM Nylon-CF102 (2)||•||•||•|
The Stratasys F370CR includes the following features:
- GrabCAD Print and Stratasys Insight compatible.
- Use any 3D CAD software with the Stratasys F370CR.
- 3D print materials available for the F370CR include ABS-M30™, ASA, FDM® TPU 92A, ABS-CF10, and FDM® Nylon-CF10, PC-ABS™, Diran™ 410MF07, and ABS-ESD7™.
- Compliance certificates include CE (low-voltage and EMC directive), FCC, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, KC, RoHs, WEEE, Reach, RCM.
- Printer speed is 1 CI, or 16.4cm3, per hour depending on the geometry.