SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard
Need to “take a photo” of your 3D product design? Don't rely on low-quality screenshots of your design concepts for internal reviews or product promotions. Give the C-suite and your marketing team high-quality, attention-grabbing 3D visual content quickly with SOLIDWORKS Visualization Standard. SOLIDWORKS Visualization Standard is included with SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium with active subscription.
Request a Quote
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard enables users to create photo-quality images, 3D content and animation in the most efficient way possible.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard includes features such as photo-realistic images at unlimited resolution, multi-layered materials, realistic lighting effects with HDR support, decal and sticker placement and texture maps. Show off inner complexity with cut planes and decreasing the opacity of parts and models. Plus, gain access to an interactive part splitter, preset camera filters and more than 1,000 free assets to make your graphics come to life.
Key features include:
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Accelerated Rendering
- Hybrid Render Mode
- Physically-Based Raytracing
- Intuitive User Interface
- CAD and Graphic File Support
- CAD Live-Update
- Surface/Part Splitter
- Interactive Depth of Field
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Denoiser
- Advanced Material Support with NVIDIA MDL and PBR
- Decals (Interactive Stickers)
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Automatic Data Recovery
- Import SOLIDWORKS Animations and Motion Studies