SOLIDWORKS Standard Subscription Service - 1 Year
Get the SOLIDWORKS Standard Subscription Service from TriMech to boost your design process and support your team with resources to help them work faster and smarter.
The new TriMech service includes access to the SolidProfessor Video-based Learning Library with 15,000+ searchable tutorials, broken into 3–7-minute videos. Plus expert technical support, free certification exams, customer resources, MySolidWorks and the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
Request a Quote
To enhance your current and future opportunities, it’s paramount to maintain an up-to-date design and development environment that helps keep you competitive and improve your operational efficiency.
The TriMech SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program offers a smart, flexible way to protect your investment in SOLIDWORKS Standard software.
SOLIDWORKS Standard Subscription Service Benefits
- SOLIDWORKS is the world’s most widely-adopted 3D CAD software, creating an enormous, vibrant community for networking, business development, learning, and inspiration.
- To enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software, you get comprehensive support from TriMech to coach you through any challenge.
- Get software updates and new releases to ensure you always have access to the best features and enhancements to give you a competitive advantage.
- Video-based Training with SolidProfessor includes 15,000+ Video Tutorial Library & Skills Analyzer.
- Updates to SOLIDWORKS and Early Visibility (EV) access for testing purposes.
- Client Portal Access to download SOLIDWORKS software, and gain access to the SOLIDWORKS knowledge base.
- MySolidWorks resources to access CAD models, learning material, online trials and community discussions.
- Certification Exams, take a Certification exam for FREE as part of your annual service.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service is available as an Essential or Elite Plan
Discover the differences between Essential and Elite services:
|Service Benefit||Essential Service||Elite Service|
|Live Technical Support||●||●|
|Software Upgrades & Service Packs||●||●|
|SolidProfessor 15K+ Video Based Tutorials||●||●|
|SolidProfessor Site License
Logins for up to 3x the number of Elite SOLIDWORKS Subscription users
|SOLIDWORKS Enhancement Requests||●||●|
|MySolidWorks Community & Resources||●||●|
|Free SOLIDWORKS Certification Exams||●||●|
|SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard Software
Available with SOLIDWORKS Professional or Premium
|SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Software||●||●|
|Advanced Manufacturing Services Voucher ($500 value)||●||●|
|Client Care Visit (CCV)||●||●|
|Ask a TriMech Expert Live Sessions||●|
|Live In-person Training Course Voucher ($500 value)||●|
|TriMech Services Discount (20% off)
Applies to Professional Services (up to $10K a year)
Cannot be combined with vouchers
Does not apply to PEG Services
Discover more about the services included with TriMech's SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service:
- Tech Support: Provided by Certified SOLIDWORKS Technicians. Includes Remote Desktop Support Service.
- Video-based Training: SOLIDWORKS 15,000+ Video Tutorial Library & Skills Analyzer from SolidProfessor.
- SolidProfessor Site License: Unique to the TriMech Elite SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service is access to a SolidProfessor “site license” which includes logins for up to 3x the number of Elite SOLIDWORKS Subscription users you have.
- Software Upgrades: Updates to SOLIDWORKS and Early Visibility (EV) access for testing purposes
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard Software: For every SOLIDWORKS Standard, Professional and Premium license on active subscription, SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard is included
- Client Portal Access: Download SOLIDWORKS software, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS knowledge base
- MySolidWorks Resources: Access CAD models, learning material, online trials and community discussions
- Certification Exams: Take a Certification exam for FREE as part of your annual service
- Advanced Manufacturing Voucher (worth $500): included with Elite Subscription Service
- Live In-Person Training Voucher (worth $500) included with Elite Subscription Service
- Client Care Visit (CCV) A Client Care Visit is an opportunity for you to benefit from engagement with our Applications Engineers.
- Ask an Expert Session: Get your SOLIDWORKS design and manufacturing questions answered through a LIVE online consultation session with a TriMech certified expert. A company will get an equivalent number of “Ask an Expert” sessions to the number of SOLIDWORKS Elite seats on Subscription.