Are you looking to improve how you control your SOLIDWORKS projects, processes and data? SOLIDWORKS Manage software enhances SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional data management capabilities with the addition PLM features including project management and process management through interactive dashboards and reports.
Request a Quote
SOLIDWORKS Manage is an advanced, record-based data management system that extends the global file management and application integrations enabled by SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional to include a comprehensive set of product lifecycle management (PLM) capabilities that you can use and distribute to many areas of your business.
These PLM capabilities fall into three main categories: project management, process management and item management. Project management components range from project stages to calendars. Process management creates a seamless workflow with drag and drop tool, ad hoc approvers and user tasks. Item management allows you to manage multiple BOM configurations and create, edit and compare bills of materials using items and/or files.
SOLIDWORKS Manage provides critical information to help teams focus on important tasks and provides an overview of resource capacity for better planning and utilization.
- Manage project stages, timelines, and milestones.
- View resource utilization and capacity.
- Attach items, files, and list deliverables.
- Utilize user tasks and timesheets to track progress.
SOLIDWORKS Manage brings together, in one place, all components required for product definition, whether represented by a CAD model, document, or database-only items.
- Create, edit and compare Bills of Materials (BOMs) using items and files.
- Automatically or selectively create items for SOLIDWORKS configurations.
- Drive SOLIDWORKS drawing BOMs and item numbers.
SOLIDWORKS Manage streamlines business processes, automates document creation, and brings together all involved stakeholders with new products, from sales and marketing to production and support.
- Configure states and decision points for all types of business processes.
- Attach affected items and files and enable ad-hoc approvers and user tasks.
Dashboards and Reports
SOLIDWORKS Manage provides instant access to critical information in an easy-to-consume format for better decision making.
- Create interactive graphical dashboards to display critical information.
- Configure reports to company standards and publish automatically or on demand.
|Design and Reuse||●||●||●|
|Secure File Vaulting||●||●||●|
|Engineering Change Management||●||●|
|Bill of Materials Management||●||●|
|Advanced Search and Favorites||●||●|
|Automated Neutral File Creation||●||●|
|Automated Data Import and Export||●||●|
|Serial Number Generators||●||●|
|Distributed Design Teams||●||●|
|Automated Approval Process||●||●|
|Dashboards and Reports||●|
Key features include everything in SOLIDWORSKS PDM Professional plus these PLM features:
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Item Management
- User Tasks
- Dashboards and Reports