SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
Complex computational fluid dynamics doesn’t have to be difficult. SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation shows you how heat transfer, fluid flow and fluid forces can impact your product design. Your product is put to the test against real life liquid and gas flow conditions. Evaluate multiple design considerations virtually run ‘what if’ scenarios and even compare design variations to ensure your developing the best product possible.
Request a Quote
With SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, you'll be able to analyze computational fluid dynamics (CFD), evaluate thermal comfort levels, visualize the stress and displacement of your assembly, sSimulate fluid (either liquid or gas) passing through or around an object, optimize the thermal performance of electronic components, and even investigate the impact of cooling and design changes on component temperatures.
- Structural Analysis
- Validate product performance and safety factors using finite element analysis (FEA) to perform structural simulation.
- Thermal Analysis
- Calculate temperatures and heat transfer within and between components.
- HVAC Analysis
- Optimize heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems quickly and easily.
- Fatigue Analysis
- Predict component fatigue failures by examining repeated or random load cycles.
- Vibration Analysis
- Examine how vibrating or unstable modes can shorten equipment life to eliminate failures.
- Structural Optimization
- Optimize a design to meet defined strength-to-weight, frequency, or stiffness performance.
- Motion Analysis
- Evaluate mechanical performance through operational movements using rigid body motion analysis.
- Fluid Flow Analysis
- Simulate fluid (either liquid or gas) passing through or around an object and investigate the impact to improve product performance.
- Electronic Cooling
- Optimize heat dissipation and the selection of electronic devices.
- Sustainable Design
- Assess the environmental impacts of your designs in real time using life cycle assessment (LCA) criteria.
- Integrated Simulation Workflows