SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional allows you to integrate your schematics and place 3D versions of electrical parts into your 3D model, create paths and connections with wires, cables and harnesses, synchronize 2D and 3D data continuously and integrate bills of materials (BOMs) that include both electrical and mechanical parts.
Request a Quote
Does your team design components for electrical and mechanical models? SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional combines the electrical schematic functionality of SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic with the 3D modeling features of SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D in a single system. SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional’s single-line and multi-line schematic tools help you plan embedded electrical systems fast with an integrated, robust symbol and parts library. And, when your design team is all working on the same design, you don't have to worry about saving over one another’s work with SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional’s bi-directional, real-time updates.
SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional Features:
- Electrical Schematic Creation - SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic provides a standalone, easy-to-use, electrical design system to efficiently define electrical interconnections for complex electrical systems.
- Electrical Design in 3D CAD - SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D™ provides easy-to-use CAD-embedded, electrical system design to integrate electrical schematic design data from SSOLIDWORKS Electrical into a SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD model.
- Embedded Electrical System Design Planning - SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D provides a powerful, easy-to-use planning tool for rapid design of schematically defined embedded electrical systems in the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD model.
- Collaborative Electrical-Mechanical Development - Multiple electrical and mechanical engineers can work on the same project simultaneously using SOLIDWORKS Electrical.
- Electrical Harness Design Planning - SOLIDWORKS Electrical 3D™ creates a virtual “design in-place” electrical harness development environment.
- 3D Electrical Cabinet Design - Combining SOLIDWORKS CAD and Electrical technologies, SOLIDWORKS Electrical provides a design environment enhanced for electrical 3D cabinet design. Through the use of easy-to-use, industry-proven SOLIDWORKS automation tools, SOLIDWORKS Electrical provides superior capability and usability for all aspects of electrical 3D cabinet design and documentation.
- Mechatronic Design - SOLIDWORKS Electrical provides a powerful, easy-to-use solution to integrate electronics into electro-mechanical designs. Through seamless integration of CircuitWorks™, SOLIDWORKS Electrical provides a comprehensive solution for schematically driven embedded electronics, and detailed electrical interconnect seamlessly into mechanical design, within a the perfect environment for complex mechatronic design.
- Schematic Annotation & Documentation - SOLIDWORKS Electrical provides a powerful, easy-to-use annotation, documentation, and reporting solution that incorporates the power and ease of DraftSight®, seamlessly integrated into the SOLIDWORKS Electrical collaborative design environment, to provide real-time annotation, documentation, and reporting for SOLIDWORKS Electrical projects.