SOLIDWORKS Composer can help you create: - 3D interactive animations - 2D line art graphics (SVG, EPS, CGM) - High-resolution raster images (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF) Plus, customer and company stakeholders can get a clear understanding of your product information earlier in the design process, lowering costs and speeding time-to-market.
Request a Quote
No more waiting for physical prototypes to create stunning illustrations, photorealistic images, interactive animations and high-quality assembly instructions. With SOLIDWORKS Composer, you can explain how your product works, how it’s assembled and how to service it – even to external, non-technical stakeholders. Import design data to create bills of materials (BOMs), add dimensions, place surface finish labels and retain critical design information, such as part numbers, rather than re-entering it manually and you can automatically update your design with last-minute design change.
SOLIDWORKS Composer uses 2D and 3D CAD data to produce a wide range of technical communication documents. Create associative deliverables from the beginning of product development that synchronize automatically so they are finished simultaneously with your product. SOLIDWORKS Composer graphical content supports a wide range of technical communication applications for manufacturing, sales, marketing, service, and training—all of which are associated with your CAD data. Publish clear, detailed 2D and 3D instructions to accurately show complex operations for your Assembly Floor.
- Create clear technical communications and intuitive 3D visuals that are easy to understand
- Use interactive animations and 3D-configurable communication to create a richer product experience
- Show product assembly, repair, or operation using graphical 3D communication even before the product is manufactured
- Optimized Workflows
- Create realistic product images and detailed product breakouts without needing photography or a physical prototype
- Link and automatically update technical communications using the CAD model as designs change
- Start documentation earlier in the design process working directly from the 3D CAD data
- Complete documentation faster and at lower cost to get products to market faster