In addition to all the features found in SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard, SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional offers increased programming capabilities. With features available to store part information, machine multiple faces and create intelligent toolpaths, there are even more ways for users to leverage assembly configurations within SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional.
Automation Feature Recognition Turning:
- Interpret the design of parts through eliminating hours of complex programming.
- Program CNC Lathe Machines with Automatic Roughing, Finishing, Grooving, Threading, Cutoff and Single Point Cycles.
- Assembly Machining
- Store information in your parts to be able to quickly configure similar parts.
- 4/5 Indexing
- Machine multiple faces of your part while having your moves automatically indexed.
- Create more intelligent toolpaths to machine packets, slots and arbitrary shapes in both hard and soft materials.