SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor (3DEXPERIENCE xShape App) is a cloud modeling solution for designing of 3D organic shapes. 3D Sculptor will accelerate your design process with rapid iteration of design solutions and real-time collaboration helping your organization deliver innovative products to market faster.
Item is not available for online purchase in all regions.
Enter your zipcode to check for availability.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor is a browser-based 3D Sub-division (Sub-D) Modeling solution that enables industrial designers, engineers and artists to create stylized ergonomically or organically shaped models faster and more easily than traditional parametric tools.
Built on the Dassault Systèmes cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, 3D Sculptor is a standalone organic modeling cloud app and also complements the parametric workflows of SOLIDWORKS Desktop 3D CAD with intuitive subdivision modeling and a seamless interchange of design data.
Stylized 3D Models in a Snap
3D Sculptor includes the xShape app, a 3D Sub-D modeling application that features:
- Push and pull interaction to create complex surfaces quicklySketch guides where images and sketches can be used to create 3D surface geometryAbility to automatically convert subdivision surfaces to NURBS geometryCreation of stylized models faster than parametric tools
Works with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor can take advantage of the following 3DEXPERIENCE platform capabilities:
- Store on the Cloud: Store everything in the cloud with a storage solution that understands the relationships between the different files you create.
- Collaborate on Ideas: Build communities with 3DSWYM to share and collaborate on ideas and information for any project you are working on.
- Access Industrial Service Providers: The 3DEXPERIENCE Marketplace provides on-demand capabilities for getting your products from design to manufacturing. It offers services for both manufacturing and intelligent part sourcing capabilities.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor (3DEXPERIENCE xShape App) Capabilities
- Push-pull Interaction: Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction
- Sketch Guides: Use images and sketches as a guide to create 3D surface geometry.
- Surfaces to NURBS Conversion: Automatically convert subdivision surfaces to NURBS (Non-uniform rotational b-spline) geometry when finished.
- Modeling Environments: Seamlessly switch between conceptual modeling and detailed modeling environments and eliminate the need for rework.
- Flexible Development Cycle: Make changes to the product shape at any point in the development cycle without the need to re-model. Changes propagate to parts, assemblies, drawings, mold tooling and CAM data.
- Assemble with Ease: Eliminate the need to plan your assembly structure up front. Make model changes at any time in a single modeling environment for parts and assemblies.