PostProcess DEMI 400
The PostProcess Demi 400™ 3D printing post processing support and resin removal machine makes it easier to clean your 3D printed parts faster. The Demi 400 delivers automated removal of supports and excess resin for all the major 3D printing technologies including FDM, SLA, DLP, CLIP and PolyJet. The Demi 400 is a software-driven system with patent-pending technology using agitated flow combined with advanced ultrasonics, heat, and specially formulated detergents for consistent, hands-free support removal.
Request a Quote
The DEMI 400 3D printing post processing support removal system uses patent-pending technology and Submersed Vortex Cavitation (SVC) technology that is unique with a rotating motion while immersed in the fluid. This creates even exposure to induce mechanical agitation. The DEMI 400 from PostProcess Technologies also combines the proprietary software with exclusive detergents that work together seamlessly to provide precise, hands-free removal.
Why you need a DEMI 400 Post Processing Machine
Three advantages of using an Automated Support Removal Solution for 3D printed parts
- Consistent Results: PostProcess Technologies ensures that supports on every part are consistently and completely removed — no breakage and no missed supports. Reliability that each part will be identical all the time, every time.
- Reduced Cleaning Time: Whether production is in the tens, the hundreds or the thousands, throughput is crucial. PostProcess reduces the cycle time for removing supports and eliminates the manual post-printing ‘bottleneck’.
- Greater Productivity: The PostProcess DEMI 400 Support Removal machine can work on numerous printed parts simultaneously. Enabling companies to focus on higher-value activities.
PostProcess Technologies has taken the guesswork out of post-printing by creating pre-programmed recipe formulations designed from data. Instead of trial and error resulting in scrapped parts or inconsistent results, you get the desired finish every time at the touch of a button.
Carefully controlling the system’s energy, speed, and direction, the Agitation Algorithm ensures your productivity is boosted by producing consistent end parts with no breakage. The software varies agitation intensities, temperatures, process time and other process factors to deliver the ideal finished part.
The PostProcess systems are enabled by a user-friendly interface powered by advanced industrial controllers from world-leader Beckhoff™, resulting in efficient use of your labor to drive volume production.
Paired with exclusive detergents, the right amount of time, and exact temperature based on the material and geometry of the 3D printed part, the DEMI 400 Support Removal solution delivers precise, hands-free support removal from 3D printed parts. Utilizing proprietary software, the machine combines multiple forms of customized agitation and optimized energy, and includes:
- Variable temperature (70-156°F)
- Programmable cycle time
- Proprietary Agitation Algorithms
The DEMI 400 3D printing post processing system integrates multiple technologies. Agitated flow is essential to effectively remove supports and is done with a ‘sink-float’ process to rotate parts throughout the chamber. This variable motion, combined with optimal energy delivery, detergent filtration and a powerful pump delivering strong flow agitation, results in fast and uniform support removal.
The DEMI 400 Support Removal integrates a number of features for ease of use and integration into your operations, like noise reducing features for a low dBa. A fully insulated tank to keep temperature consistent for energy efficiency, basket to remove parts from the system and harness at the top of the unit, and ergonomically friendly tank orientation are just a few of the unique PostProcess features.
All of the patent-pending engineered solutions have been developed for high-performance and optimized to use eco-friendly detergents and media. Detergents are available in pre-mixed 5 gallon and 55 gallon containers. Concentrated versions are also available.
14” L x 14” W x 14” H
(35.5 cm x 35.5 cm x 35.5 cm)
29” L x 36” W x 43” H
(73.6 cm x 91.4 cm x 109.2 cm)
17 Gallons (64 Liters)
300 lbs. empty (136 kg); 470 lbs. full (213 kg)
Submersed Vortex Cavitation (SVC)
For use with 3D printing technology: FDM, PolyJet, SLA, DLP, CLIP
- Piezo-electric ultrasonics
- Stainless steel envelope
- Magnetically driven pump
- Multi-configuration fixture
- Casters for easy installation
- Approximate weight: 300 lbs. empty (136 kg); 470 lbs. full (213 kg)
- Patent-pending AUTOMAT3D™ platform
- Variable temperature: (68-160°F, 20-70°C)
- HMI enabled programmable cycle time
- Proprietary Agitation Algorithms