NETVIBES OnePart enables organizations to gather, align and enrich Big Data — whether internal or external, structured or unstructured, simple or complex — and to deliver that information the way users want to receive it.
For Designers & Engineers
OnePart Reuse, embedded in a CAD tool, finds parts to reuse based on Standardization and Procurement preferences. Users compare legacy parts and related 2D/3D designs or documents, gaining immediate insight into hidden data.
Thanks to machine learning, it has never been so easy to identify similar parts and compare technical information, helping complexity managers classify and identify the standard part to be reused by the design office.
For Sourcing & Purchasing
Applying the power of automation and analytics to industrial parts enhances a company’s purchasing strategy by helping reveal major savings opportunities for next-gen design-to-value programs. The unique 3D CAD Similarity and machine learning technologies enable cross-linking of Engineering and Purchasing data to quickly reveal similar or identical parts with different reference numbers and prices, facilitating quantity discounts and optimizing the selection of preferred suppliers.
NETVIBES OnePart Features:
- Legacy search for parts, assemblies, and drawings and other related information throughout the enterprise
- Federated search from a single full-text search bar (auto-completion, wild card, spell check, multi-suggest)
- 3D similarity shape search
- Side-by-side attribute comparisons
- Assembly’s parent and children relationships
- 3D mechanical feature mining (locating parts based on holes, pads, grooves, and others)
- User tagging for collaboration
- Charts and graphs with configurable KPIs for rapid analysis
- Facet filtering to refine on search results: multiple-choice, disjunctive
- Elastic Data Model: Add custom attributes and facets to your parts, such as ERP or catalog information (no Customization SDK requirement)
- Multi-suggest: Suggested queries display in multiple attributes
- Hole Detection: Detects slots with circular and square ends along with their characteristics, directly from the geometry of CATIA V5 parts
- App security: Complements traditional ACL-based security policies with declarative, rule-based security principles
- Shape search by upload of a CAD file
- 3D Viewer: Users can play with the image directly in the preview page or in full screen mode
- Dedicated interface to quickly add sources and schedule scans
- Open In Source button: users can directly open any file regardless of the source