Customized, bundled, consolidated software can standardize your shop.
You no longer need a separate software package for Swiss machines — something programmers and machinists appreciate. Our Swiss machining solutions combine Mastercam Mill and Mastercam Lathe with specialized post processors. This configuration adds machine-specific controls inside the Mastercam interface, delivering accurate G-code for a wide variety of Swiss machines.
The solution provides customized choices directly within Mastercam for:
- Swiss-style bar feed stock advance.
- Machine-specific setup parameters.
- Swiss-style pick off / cut off strategies.
- Expandable custom machine options including lasers, high-frequency turning, high-pressure coolant, and more.
Programming in the Lathe product provides easy roughing, grooving, threading, parting, drilling, boring, and tapping. You can also perform milling operations with Mastercam’s proven toolpaths such as Contour, Drill, Dynamic Motion, OptiRough, Pocket, and Project for increased productivity. Mastercam Lathe also delivers a set of C-axis programming, with greatly expanded options when combined with Mastercam Mill, such as face contour and drilling, and cross contour and drilling.
Support an array of Swiss machines with the ease of Mastercam.
Mastercam Swiss Solutions cover gang-style machines and limited gang-turret and B-axis machines. Optimized post processors are available for machines from manufacturers including:
- DMG MORI
You are provided with customized parameters directly within Mastercam for lathe stock advance, specific machine setup parameters, expandable custom machine options, and user-specified options.
Machine any job with the combined power of C- and Y-axis machining.
Mastercam Swiss has been shop-tested more than any CAM program in the world. You can count on Mastercam for real-world, proven results.
Machine-specific options within Mastercam ensure you have precise control and solid code. More people use Mastercam than any other CAM software. From CAD inception to the creation of a final machined part, Mastercam is designed as a comprehensive solution for manufacturing efficiency.
- Easily add machine options and custom code to post output
- Use existing Mastercam Mill or Mastercam Lathe knowledge to quickly produce Swiss programs
- Maintain program uniformity throughout your shop
- Intelligent, stock-aware toolpaths
- Robust 3D solids and surface machining
- Complete tool library and custom tool support
- Flexibility to swap programmed part to different machine makes and models