Enhance your productivity with Mastercam Multiaxis for intuitive programming of complex parts. Mastercam Multiaxis provides the next step in productivity for programmers/machinists that have capitalized on the benefits of indexing/positioning in Mastercam Mill, Mastercam Router, and Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS®. Add this solution to your Mastercam license when you are ready to improve your capacity to machine increasingly complex parts on advanced CNC equipment.
Request a Quote
Complex toolpaths, simplified.
Mastercam’s Multiaxis add-on gives you complete control over three key elements of multiaxis machining: cut pattern control, tool control, and collision avoidance.
- Multisurface 5-axis roughing and finishing (including depth cuts), plunge roughing, and flowline machining.
- Create a single multiplane roughing toolpath for an entire part via automatic 3+2 roughing.
- Advanced gouge and collision detection, a “safe zone” around the part, and safe linking between operations.
- Fast, simple swarf cutting, 5-axis trimming, and stock-aware drilling.
- Create full 5-axis motions from a 3-axis toolpath.
Mastercam Multiaxis simplifies complex jobs, including 4-axis rotary cutting and roll-die cutting. Choose from a variety of multiaxis machine strategies that help you increase your productivity.
Mastercam Multiaxis has been shop-tested more than any CAM program in the world. You can count on Mastercam for real-world, proven results.
Mastercam Multiaxis ensures accurate cuts and fast turnaround on even the toughest jobs, with streamlined multiaxis programming for optimum productivity.
- Accelerated Finishing™: Take advantage of innovative profile tools and processes aimed at greater efficiency and higher machining productivity.
- Dynamic Motion™: Extend tool life with proprietary toolpath strategies that maximize material removal rate and reduce cycle times.
- Adaptable: Meet your specialized machining needs using Multiaxis in conjunction with other Mastercam products like Blade Expert for multiblade configurations and Port Expert for efficient head porting toolpaths.