GOM T-SCAN 20
The GOM T-SCAN 20 is a comprehensive, handheld laser scanning solution for scanning large volumes across many different applications and surfaces. It has remarkable technical features, such as the high dynamic range for scanning of different surfaces, the camera’s state-of-the-art technology and high quality optics. It has a fast data rate to allow for a smooth - and precise scanning process.
Request a Quote
A modular all-in-one concept 3D scanner
The GOM T-SCAN 20 fast, intuitive and highly precise modular system for data capture without part preparation. The modular GOM T-SCAN system is your fast way forward: Capture 3D data without any part preparation. Its perfectly matched components – the hand-held T-SCAN laser scanner, the optical tracking system T-TRACK and the touch probe T-POINT – form an intuitive and highly precise 3D metrology solution. In combination with the software GOM Inspect, it reaches a new dimension in coordinate measuring technology.
Dynamic referencing and early detection of deviations
Capture 3D data with high precision, even on moving objects - with the GOM T-SCAN 20 and it's dynamic referencing function, you perform your measurements independently of component movements and difficult ambient conditions, including vibrations. The mobile measuring solution can be used on the shop floor and offers a fast, intuitive way to measure component parts, analyze and create a digital twin.
Software for a guided workflow
The GOM T-SCAN 20 operated with the all in one software solutions, GOM Inspect Suite. The software guides the operator through scanning, probing and inspecting and allows for real-time progress monitoring. Measurements and inspection can be performed in the software, including a parametric workflow where all process steps are traceable. A software guided scanning and probing process that simplifies and speeds up your workflow.
The GOM T-SCAN 20 offers a wide range of applications:
Quality control and inspection
- Nominal-actual CAD-to-part comparison
- Boundary edge extraction of sheet metal parts
- Inspection of complex welded structures
- Shop floor inspection
Tool and mold making
- Tool reconstruction
- Scan data for machining path generation
- Actual capture following tool approval
- Capture of complex component dynamics
Product development and design
- High dynamic range to scan all kinds of surfaces
- Scanning of design models for CAD Downstream processing and documentation
- Gage and fixture setup
- Fast capture of reference geometries and specified areas
|Measuring distance: object-camera||2.0 m – 6.0 m|
|Measuring volume||20 m³|
|Field of view||Up to 3200 mm x 2500 mm|
|Measuring rate||Up to 2.8 kHz|
|Dimensions||approx. 40.8 lbs|
|Software||GOM Inspect Suite|
|Accuracy||0.04 mm + 0.04 mm/m|
Measure with high accuracy with the GOM T-SCAN 20 with the new T-TRACK 20 for large measuring volumes of up to 20 m³. It allows you to measure parts of up to 4 m in length in just one single setup. You can capture 3D data efficiently, accurately, and fast. The traceable accuracy guarantees reproducible and reliable results.
- Quick and reliable optical tracking for large volumes Combine a hand-held T-SCAN laser scanner with an optical tracking system. The established T-TRACK 20 is perfect for a smaller measuring volume and higher accuracy. If you want to quickly and reliably capture individual measuring positions, choose the touch probe T-POINT. It’s the perfect solution for single-point measurements on object areas such as trimmed edges and standard geometrics or optically hard-to-reach areas.
- GOM Inspect: Intuitive software for a simplified workflow The modular T-SCAN system operates with GOM Inspect, the all-in-one, user-centered software solution and established standard in 3D metrology. Measurements and inspection can be performed on screen, the parametric function makes all process steps traceable. For a simplified, speedier and more productive workflow.