GOM T-SCAN 10
The GOM T-SCAN 10 is the modular all-in-one laser scanning solution that offers maximum flexibility for a wide variety of applications and surfaces. Outstanding technical features, such as the high dynamic range for scanning of various object surfaces, innovative camera technology with high-quality optics, and a fast data rate allow for a smooth scanning process and precise measuring results.
Request a Quote
A modular all-in-one concept 3D scanner
The GOM T-SCAN 10 is a fast, intuitive and highly precise modular system for data capture without part preparation. The modular GOM T-SCAN system is your fast way forward: Capture 3D data without any part preparation. Its perfectly matched components – the hand-held T-SCAN laser scanner, the optical tracking system T-TRACK and the touch probe T-POINT – form an intuitive and highly precise 3D metrology solution. In combination with the software GOM Inspect, it reaches a new dimension in coordinate measuring technology.
Dynamic referencing and early detection of deviations
Capture 3D data with high precision, even on moving objects - with the GOM T-SCAN 10 and its dynamic referencing function, you perform your measurements independently of component movements and difficult ambient conditions, including vibrations. The mobile measuring solution can be used on the shop floor and offers a fast, intuitive way to measure component parts, analyze and create a digital twin.
Software for a guided workflow
The GOM T-SCAN 10 operates with the all-in-one software solution, GOM Inspect Suite. This software guides the operator through scanning, probing and inspecting and allows for real-time progress monitoring. Measurements and inspections can be performed within the software, including a parametric workflow where all process steps are traceable. A software-guided scanning and probing process that simplifies and speeds up your workflow.
The GOM T-SCAN 10 offers a wide range of applications:
Quality control and inspection
- Nominal-actual CAD-to-part comparison
- Boundary edge extraction of sheet metal parts
- Inspection of complex welded structures
- Shop floor inspection
Tool and mold making
- Tool reconstruction
- Scan data for machining path generation
- Actual capture following tool approval
- Capture complex component dynamics
Product development and design
- High dynamic range to scan all kinds of surfaces
- Scanning of design models for CAD Downstream processing and documentation
- Gage and fixture setup
- Fast capture of reference geometries and specified areas
|Measuring distance: object-camera||2.0 m – 4.50 m|
|Measuring volume||10 m³|
|Field of view||Up to 2894 mm x 2324 mm|
|Measuring rate||Up to 2.8 kHz|
|Dimensions||approx. 40.8 lbs|
|Software||GOM Inspect Suite|
|Accuracy||0.033 mm + 0.033 mm/m|
Measure with high accuracy with the GOM T-SCAN 10 with the new T-TRACK 10 offers a measuring volume of 10 m³. It allows you to measure parts of up to 2.5 m in length in just one single setup. Thanks to highly reliable ZEISS optical components, it's a perfect fit for applications requiring higher accuracy. The traceable accuracy guarantees reproducible and reliable results.
- Quick and reliable optical tracking for small volumes Combine a hand-held T-SCAN laser scanner with an optical tracking system. The new T-TRACK 10 is perfect for a smaller measuring volume and higher accuracy. If you want to quickly and reliably capture individual measuring positions, choose the touch probe T-POINT. It’s the perfect solution for single-point measurements on object areas such as trimmed edges and standard geometrics or optically hard-to-reach areas.
- GOM Inspect: Intuitive software for a simplified workflow The modular T-SCAN system operates with GOM Inspect, the all-in-one, user-centered software solution and established standard in 3D metrology. Measurements and inspection can be performed on screen, the parametric function makes all process steps traceable. For a simplified, speedier and more productive workflow.