GOM Scan 1
A compact, mobile and versatile 3D scanner for precise meshes and big ideas. The GOM Scan 1 will open up new possibilities by using industrial standards like GOM fringe projection and Blue Light Technology to deliver detailed and accurate 3D meshes. The integrated software GOM Inspect helps you apply the mesh to any project you want: 3D printing, reverse engineering, part inspection and more.
Request a Quote
A powerful 3D scanner
GOM Scan 1 features a compact shape and robust design filled with advanced technologies. From GOM’s Blue Light Technology to the stereo camera principle, this sensor is built to deliver 3D data with high precision.
Small, mobile and super easy to use
The lightweight solution allows you to capture 3D data intuitively. Easy to operate, GOM Scan 1 is the specialist for simple and fast measurements of small to medium-sized parts – even in confined spaces.
Fast and precise
GOM Scan 1 with pre-installed GOM Inspect takes meshes to the next level. You can rely on high-quality data, generate precise meshes and get your 3D data easily and fast.
Software that guides you
GOM Scan 1 operates with GOM Inspect, the well-established standard in 3D metrology. Powerful mesh editing functions make it an ideal tool for 3D printing and reverse engineering. What’s more, you can effortlessly handle simple and complex tasks throughout your inspection process. Software to simplify and speed up your workflow, the GOM Scan 1 supports tasks such as 3D printing, 3D models of a part and reverse engineering. It captures high-quality data in a short amount of time while the powerful mesh editing functions make it easy to replace parts, produce precise 3D models or develop new products. Whatever your idea, this scanner meets professional and industrial standards to make it happen. This is a system to support your entire workflow. It helps you to get accurate and comprehensive measurement results and makes part inspection effortless. Import and align CAD and mesh files, create surface comparisons and inspection sections and generate reports – easily and efficiently.
Use the new GOM Scan 1 3D scanner for:
- 3D printing
- Reverse engineering & manufacturing
- Virtual display or 3D models
- Research and education
- Art and heritage
GOM Scan 1 is available in three measuring volumes and comes with useful additional accessories to support your daily workflow. GOM ROT 350 is an automated rotation table to facilitate your scanning process. Use the desk stand or tripod to mount the scanner. Pack everything in the travel case and carry it wherever it can help you to get things done.
|GOM Scan 1 (100)||GOM Scan 1 (200)||GOM Scan 1 (400)|
|Points per scan||6 million||6 million||6 million|
|Point distance||0.037 mm||0.060 mm||0.129 mm|
|Measuring area||100 x 65 mm²||200 x 125 mm²||400 x 250 mm²|
|Working distance||400 mm||450 mm||500 mm|
|Weight||approx. 5.5 lbs||approx. 5.5 lbs||approx. 5.5 lbs|
|Dimensions||290 x 215 x 80 mm³||290 x 215 x 80 mm³||290 x 215 x 80 mm³|
|Cable length||5 m||5 m||5 m|
|Connection||USB 3||USB 3||USB 3|
|Operating system||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Software||GOM Inspect||GOM Inspect||GOM Inspect|
- A self monitoring system for real life issues Due to the stereo camera principle, the sensor recognizes changing ambient conditions during operation and can compensate for these changes. To ensure the quality of the measuring data, the software of the sensor continuously monitors the sensor status.
- Choose your measuring volume Different applications have different requirements. GOM Scan 1 is available in three versions with the measuring volumes: MV 100, MV 200 and MV 400. With all three sensors you can rely on high-precision measurements for small to medium-sized objects.
- Precision in all lighting conditions: GOM’s Blue Light Technology The projection unit of the new GOM Scan 1 is based on Blue Light Technology. Since the sensor works with narrowband blue light, interfering ambient light can be filtered during image acquisition. Due to its powerful light source, short measuring times can be achieved.
- Get there fast with fringe projection GOM Scan 1 is an optical 3D fringe projection scanner. It captures the complete surface of components with blue fringe projection and delivers detailed resolution in no time.
- Prepare to print with intelligent mesh editing GOM Inspect lets you smooth, thin and refine polygon meshes, fill holes or extract curvature lines, achieving very accurate meshes that can be saved in many common formats. The best part: our smart polygonization. It creates a mesh with highest detail while keeping the mesh size easy-to-handle.