Geomagic Wrap software provides a more efficient workflow with expanded file format support and manipulating texture maps that will bring printed parts to life. This excellent solution is perfect for exact surfacing by allowing users to quickly transform 3D data, point clouds, mesh data, and imported files into 3D models.
What Can You Do?
Geomagic Wrap enables 3D imaging for analysis, animation, and filmmaking.
- Rapidly create perfect, watertight 3D models of physical objects from 3D scan data and use them to perform advanced functions such as finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD). Visual effects artists and animators can use these 3D models in Autodesk® Maya®, Autodesk 3ds Max®, and other 3D computer animation software.
- Archaeologists use the power of 3D in Geomagic Wrap to archive and analyze petroglyphs and ancient markings, which you often cannot detect with the naked eye. With its direct 3D print capabilities, students and museum visitors can experience an ancient artifact without actually touching it.
- Artists and sculptors use Geomagic Wrap to represent physical objects in 3D design environments, delivering watertight 3D data in a wide range of industry-standard formats. Create perfect works of art and scale sculptures. Archive and restore fragile or eroded artifacts with the help of 3D.
Geomagic Wrap supports all major scanners and portable CRMs seamlessly. Use Geomagic Wrap with Geomagic Control X™ 3D inspection and metrology software and Geomagic Design X™ reverse-engineering software for a complete, scan-based design and inspection package.
What's New in Geomagic Wrap?
Accelerate design and enable a faster time to market with the new capabilities and enhancements in Geomagic Wrap 2021:
- New script editor and enhanced documentation for easy-to-learn and -use Python® automation
- Enhanced macro documentation to speed up your everyday workflows with point clouds and meshes
- New and enhanced texture manipulation tools to streamline color and texture workflows
- New surface-checking tools provide surface investigation methods for meshes
- New mesh construction method to use on patchy and long-range data
Geomagic Wrap is the industry's fastest and most easy-to-use 3D reverse engineering software with automated, smart tools for visualizing and transforming point cloud and model data into usable 3D models.
- Features polygon editing tools for hole filling, smoothing, patching and watertight model creation
- Powerful Remesh tool for fast, accurate creation of clean polygon models from raw scan data
- Curve and hard feature extraction from polygon bodies for design from scan data applications
- Export your file in a variety of popular formats, including: WRP, IGES, X_T, SAT, PRC, Step, VDA, NEU, 3ds, dxf, oogl, iv, ply, stl, wrl and obj
- Easy point cloud editing and fast creation of accurate polygonal models based on 3D scan data
- Instantly use the data from Geomagic Wrap for 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and manufacturing
- Make use of the powerful scripting tools, which enable the expansion of Wrap’s standard capabilities and full automation of the routine
- Use the extensive Exact Surfacing tools for more control over your surface quality and layout. It also allows for total control over NURBS patch layout, surface quality, and continuity.
- Supports a wide range of non-contact 3D scanning and probe devices
- Use KeyShot for immediate data rendering to create stunning, photorealistic visualizations of your designs
- Use the easy and comprehensive Exact Surfacing workflow for accurate and automatic NURBS surfacing
- Enjoy the benefits of comprehensive support, technical help, training and free trials of the Geomagic® products