Geomagic for Solidworks
Are you looking to quickly scan real world objects into SOLIDWORKS CAD models? Meet 3D Systems' Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS, the most complete integrated Scan-to-SOLIDWORKS software solution with the capability to quickly and easily create accurate sketches, surfaces or feature-based editable solid parts inside SOLIDWORKS. This software supports various 3D scanners, as well as the import of standard point and polygon file formats.
Item is not available for online purchase in all regions.
Enter your zipcode to check for availability.
Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS imports the scanned data, or directly scans it into SOLIDWORKS and converts it into a solid model in a matter of minutes. The most updated version of the software takes advantage of the reverse engineering process to provide the most efficient tools. The Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS plug-in includes new advanced features that easily combine the SOLIDWORKS engineering environment with the Geomagic scan processing software to deliver scan-based design promptly.
- Direct scanner integration with Geomagic Capture and other popular 3D scanners
- Point cloud processing: fast automated processing
- Polygonal surface creation: mesh construction from point cloud or merging of multiple meshes
- Automatic surfacing: automatic conversion of both organic and geometric objects to CAD solid
- Region grouping tools for detailed mesh segmentation: pre-processing step for intelligent feature extraction
- Supported hardware includes: 3D Systems Capture, Artec Handheld Scanners (via Artec Studio), Creaform Handheld Scanners, Faro Scan Arms and Cobalt Array Imager, Hexagon Scan Arms, Nikon Scan Arms, Vialux 3D Scanners