Geomagic Design X
Geomagic Design X is the industry’s most comprehensive reverse engineering 3D scanning software. By combining history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing, you'll be able to create editable solid models that are compatible with your CAD software. The 3D scan software allows you to create products that would be difficult to design without reverse engineering.
Request a Quote
Geomagic Design X patented LiveTransfer technology complements your entire design ecosystem. The 3D scan software can rapidly transition your scanned model into the mainstream CAD environment. Compatible with: SOLIDWORKS®, Siemens NX®, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo® and Pro/ENGINEER®. Supports import of over 60 file formats including polygons, point clouds and CAD.
It does what no other software can with its combination of automatic and guided solid model extraction, incredibly accurate exact surface fitting to organic 3D scans, mesh editing and point cloud processing. Geomagic Design X will help you to quickly bring your product to market.
Why Geomagic Design X?
- Speed: Improve your product development, accelerate time to market and achieve longer product life cycles.
- Flexibility. Work seamlessly with any CAD software and create the right model for every project with complete toolsets for solids, surfaces, and meshes.
- Reliability: The only software that combines scan processing, CAD and real-time feedback to produce highly reliable results for your complex designs.
- Simplicity: It works just like your CAD software, you will learn to use it on the fly.
What is Geomagic Design X?
- Direct 3D scanner control tools for the widest range of the most popular devices
- Expertly handles massive mesh and point cloud data alignment, processing and refining, mesh construction
- Easy-to-use mesh repair tools deliver rapid hole filling, smoothing, optimizing, re-wrapping and polishing tools such as Smart Brush
- Automatic, feature-based solid and surface extraction direct from 3D scans
- Rapidly creates solids or surfaces like you would in CAD
- Automated Accuracy Analyzer™ tools compare and validate surfaces, solids and sketches against original scan data
- Live Transfer™ supports the output of data to the industry’s leading CAD systems
- Industry-leading “Exact” surface creation converts organic shapes to precise CAD models
- Supports comprehensive export of neutral CAD or polygon files
- Instantly create stunning renderings of your designs in Keyshot