Diran 410MF07- 90CI
333-90410 - MTRL, FDM, (M), DIRAN 410MF07, 90CI
Diran Breakaway Support material for the F370 3D Printer. Making it possible to build detailed Diran™ 410MF07 parts with overhangs and small intricate openings.
Item is not available for online purchase in all regions.
Enter your zipcode to check for availability.
Diran™ 410MF07 is a nylon-based thermoplastic FDM material, mineral-filled 7% by weight. It demonstrates very good toughness and impact strength combined with resistance to hydrocarbon-based chemicals. Its smooth, lubricious surface quality offers low sliding resistance. Typical applications include jigs, ixtures and other forms of general manufacturing tooling, and is particularly effective for applications needing a non-marring interface between the tool and the workpiece.
Please note that this material needs use of specific Modelling Base PN: 123-00314-S and support material SUP4000B (PN: 333-60400). Please ensure that you have modeling base and support material for your print jobs with Diran 410MF07
- COLOR Black
- SPOOL SIZE 90 Cubic Inches
- TENSILE STRENGTH 40 MPa (XZ Axis) 30 MPa (ZX Axis)
- TENSILE MODULUS 1689 MPa (XZ Axis) 1448 MPa (ZX Axis)
- HDT @ 66 PSI 90 °C
- IZOD IMPACT, NOTCHED 380 J/m (XZ Axis) 27 J/m (ZX Axis)
Diran is a nylon-based material specifically formulated for the production of jigs, fixtures, manufacturing aids, etc. The material exhibits good mechanical properties and toughness – flexible, but strong. Also, it has high lubricity (i.e. low surface friction) which is good for wear resistance and low scratch and mar characteristics limiting damage when in contact with sensitive components.
- To reduce weight, lead time and cost in the production of manufacturing aids without the risk of marking your product.
- Enhanced durability, strength and wear properties over existing solutions.
- The ability to consolidate parts and improve tooling functionality and ergonomics.
For use with these systems: F370 – Elastomer, F123 Series – F370
Download the current Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) from the manufacturer’s online library: (https://www.stratasys.com/sds)