ABS-M30 Natural Filament Canister Extend 184ci Classic
Xtend 184 ABS-M30 (Ivory) Filament Canister, Fortus Classic, 184 in^3 (3020 cc)
ABS-M30™ is up to 25 to 70 percent stronger than standard ABS and is an ideal material for conceptual modeling, functional prototyping, manufacturing tools and production parts. ABS-M30 has greater tensile, impact and flexural strength than standard ABS. Layer bonding is significantly stronger than that of standard ABS, for a more durable part. This results in more realistic functional tests and higher quality parts for end use. ABS-M30 parts are stronger, smoother and have better feature detail.
- COLOR Ivory
- SPOOL SIZE 184 Cubic Inches
- TENSILE STRENGTH 31 MPa (XZ Axis), 26 MPa (ZX Axis)
- TENSILE MODULUS 2,180 MPa
- HEAT DEFLECTION TEMP @ 66 psi, 0.125" unannealed - 96 C
- IMPACT TOUGHNESS IZOD Impact, notched - 2.4 ft-lb/n (XZ Axis), 128 J/m (XZ Axis)
ABS-M30 is 25-75% stronger than the standard ABS material and provides realistic functional test results along with smoother parts with finer feature details.
- Concept modeling
- Functional Prototyping
- Jigs and Fixtures Manufacturing
- Tooling Production Parts
For use with these systems: Fortus 400MC Classic, Fortus 360MC Classic, Fortus 900mc
Download the current Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) from the manufacturer’s online library: (https://www.stratasys.com/sds)