3DEXPERIENCE Product Release Engineer Role
With the 3DEXPERIENCE Product Release Engineer role, you can collaboratively manage product definition from early stage to final validation. Align the multi-discipline engineering product definition process with company strategy, helping you ensure optimal and consistent product quality.
Request a Quote
Product Release Engineer Role Overview
Built on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, Product Release Engineer Role is a cloud-based solution that provides a shared product definition enabling engineering and other teams to access up-to-date information and collaborate easily on product structures. Product Release Engineer helps you accelerate product definition by maximizing data reuse, reducing the complexity of product structure, simplifying product governance and ensuring adherence to corporate standards.
With the Product Release Engineer Role, you can:
- Reduce engineering lead time to complete and validate the product engineering definition
- Improve productivity through a smart data organization
- Categorize IP and navigate on the engineering definition leveraging category filtering capabilities
- Foster multi-discipline collaboration and work more effectively
- Engineering definition management including flexible visualization, mass edition, and lifecycle operations
- This role can help you drive the adoption of company part numbering conventions
- Accelerate cross-team collaboration and product development by assigning engineering responsibility across value network
The Product Release Engineer Role is a cloud-based solution that provides a shared product definition.
- Access Engineering Items - Leverage a web-based dashboard to gain quick access to a list of engineering items owned by a user. The dashboard enables a “quick start” of a new engineering definition by narrowing the engineering items to those needed to start work.
- Set Ownership of Your Engineering Items - Assign user responsibility of engineering items to ensure work allocation and sharing follows company strategy.
- Initiate Advanced Product Definition - Carry-over an existing engineering definition using advanced re-use strategies to duplicate, reuse and exclude existing engineering definitions to save time and reduce content errors.
- Visualize Your 3D Models - Visualize and navigate your 3D model and its associated experiences to enhance understanding of the product engineering definition. Use a simple viewer with intuitive tools for non-CAD users to perform actions such as 3D visualization, annotation, rotation, sectioning and distance measurement.
- Define Your Part Numbers - Set part numbers on engineering items according to your company strategy and ensure the right number is associated with the part early in the process.
- Organize Your Smart Data - Personalize the engineering definition display and organization by selecting the desired view, grouping the displayed engineering items by certain attributes, reordering the columns and data filtering.
- Manage Your Content and Lifecycle Maturity - Create the engineering definition and edition using engineering items that can be reused, edited, replaced, revised and released to ensure company form-fit-function practices are respected.