With all data saved securely on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, your design and engineering teams can access, share and manage your drawings at any time, from anywhere and on any device. Collaborate in real time across disciplines, departments and your entire business ecosystem, including customers, partners and suppliers.
DraftSight is a feature-rich 2D and 3D CAD solution for architects, engineers and construction service providers, as well as professional CAD users, designers, educators and hobbyists. More options, choices and tools to suit your specific needs and preferences. Real design freedom is letting you work the way you want to work. It’s the ability to effortlessly go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling and back again in order to optimize and maximize designs. DraftSight seamlessly integrates with other solutions, including SOLIDWORKS PDM to easily manage your DWG designs from first inspiration to final printout. DraftSight gives you the freedom to do what you do best — no matter who you are or what you’re trying to accomplish.
Add roles that work together seamlessly, and have a consistent user experience so you can design, simulate and manufacture your products in one place, on the platform. Simplify license management with the ability to monitor usage, manage users and assign and remove licenses from a single administrative dashboard.
Connect to DraftSight Desktop
Connect your traditional desktop 2D CAD experience to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Integrated directly into DraftSight, the 3DEXPERIENCE Desktop Add-in allows you to access all of your information from the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform right from within DraftSight.
- This workflow allows you to combine the power of DraftSight to quickly create and edit your engineering drawings, with the collaborative features of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
DraftSight has the productivity tools, functionality, and file compatibility you need to create, edit, view and markup any 2D or 3D DWG-file with speed and efficiency. Further enhance design and documentation collaboration on the cloud by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Professional-grade 2D CAD product to create, edit and view DWG files. The product is backed by a trusted, worldwide company, Dassault Systemes, and provides some amazing features:
- 2D Design Tools - Create basic elements such as lines, polylines, arcs, circles, ellipses, layers, blocks, and others.
- 2D Documentation Tools - Create basic annotation elements such as notes, dimensions, tables, hatches, clouds, and others.
- Community Resources - Offer learning resources and a collaborative environment to interact with your peers, ask questions, and share opinions.
- PDF Underlay - Attach pages of a PDF document to a drawing.