Altair Inspire Form
Altair Inspire Form (formerly Click2Form) is a complete stamping simulation environment that can effectively be used by product designers and process engineers to optimize designs, simulate robust manufacturing and reduce material costs.
Altair Inspire Form includes a fast and easy feasibility module through which the users can predict formability early in the product development cycle. In addition to identifying defects in stamping, Inspire Form also has a user-friendly interface that makes for more natural workflows. The software predicts accurate blank shapes that can be optimally nested in progressive and transfer die layouts within manufacturing constraints to save material and cost. Only minimal training is required.
Design Better Products
- Quick and reliable check on stamping feasibility of design
- Visualize potential defect areas
- Modify design, gauge, evaluate material type to quickly finalize the design
- Guide the user with the design and reduce trial and error
- Evaluate product designs for feasibility for material utilization and quoting
- Quickly check dieface designs for stamping feasibility
- Predict common stamping defects in die-face design upfront and correct them before detailed incremental analysis
Reduce Scrap and Improve Material Utilization
- Accurate blank shape prediction
- Option to add additional material to account for addendum
- Nesting for transfer die forming with blank fit option to standard shapes: Rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoidal, miter, chevron and sweep