SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
How are you managing your product design data? When multiple teams are collaborating on one design, you need a system to manage all the various parts, files and drawings in one central, easy-to-navigate location. With SOLIDWORKS PDM, you can be confident that everyone on your team has the right files and the most updated versions all the time with two solution packages to meet your needs.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional (formerly known as SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM) is the best option for any engineering team, large or small. This package offers the full range of product data management tools available.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional utilizes Microsoft® SQL Server® to provide high performance and scalability and is included along with integrations to various authoring applications, including Microsoft Office. A mobile version makes navigating and finding data easy on your smartphone or tablet.
- Find and repurpose files, parts and drawings – as well as supporting emails, images and documents
- Share design data and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure your files are indexed in a secure location for fast retrieval
- Access vaulted data via the web when your traveling or are away from the office
- Provide manufacturing with the most up-to-date file versions
- Prevent design data loss and electronically automate your engineering workflows
Manage and control all your product development data.
Quickly locate and reuse existing design data to save time and control costs.
Track design changes and avoid the errors of manual approaches.
Engineering Change Management
Reduce the time to complete your design approval and engineering change order (ECO) processes.
Bill of Materials Management
Maintain, manipulate, and leverage Bill of Materials (BOM) information to support downstream applications and systems.
Facilitate compliance with government regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Secure File Vaulting
Establish a secure file vault to control access to sensitive or proprietary product information.
Collaborate throughout your organization while keeping people connected, current, and working on the same set of data.
Connect the design data needs of your entire enterprise.