You’ve spent hours building the perfect mechanical part only to run into integration problems, compatibility issues and disjointed materials after sending your files to the electrical engineers, Sound familiar? Solidify your electro-mechanical designs with SOLIDWORKS PCB, powered by Altium's best-in-class PCB technology. This printed circuit board design tool integrates seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS, enabling a completely collaborative workflow with all data synchronized between your electrical and mechanical design teams.
At its core, SOLIDWORKS PCB provides the best in PCB design technology, capable of meeting the demands of today’s increasingly complex product designs. We’ve packed in all of the latest features to keep you at your most efficient from schematic to board layout with over two decades of PCB design technology running under the hood, all powered by Altium. We’ve combined the best in PCB design technology with an easy-to-use interface and linked it with SOLIDWORKS CAD to give you an efficient design experience that gets your PCBs done quickly and easily - just what you need what when PCBs are only a part of your product design workflow.
With this software, you get the best of both worlds - powerful PCB design technology and direct integration with SOLIDWORKS CAD. Keeping your electrical and mechanical designs in sync has never been easier with a managed ECO change process and distinct workflows that keeps you at your most productive.
SOLIDWORKS PCB Connector (optional)
The PCB Connector extension for Altium Designer takes the guesswork out of your design collaboration process, providing a managed environment for design revisions between Altium Designer and your mechanical environment in SOLIDWORKS. Easily link design data and share critical elements between your electrical and mechanical design teams.
Get a free trial to evaluate PCB and PCB Connector here.
SOLIDWORKS PCB brings a new reality in electrical/mechanical design. The wealth of productivity and communication features offered can help your team strike a perfect balance between aesthetics and electronic functionality.
- Manage your ECO chance process and lifecycle states
- Full-featured PCB design tool which includes: schematic, PCB, libraries and 3D design
- Direct integration with SOLIDWORKS
- Unified design to minimize ramp-up time
- Import Eagle, Cadence, Mentor and Altium files
- Change component placement, board shape and mounting holes on your PCB directly in SOLIDWORKS
- Ensure design data is accurate using SOLIDWORKS native Parasolid file format
- Control your PCB design process more precisely with access to copper traces from your board designs