SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Standard
Looking for a stress-free, single-user, entry-level schematic design tool? Get started with SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Standard. With SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Standard, you can streamline design of complex PLC connections. Quickly generate drawings, wire lists, “from-to” lists and other manufacturing documents. SOLIDWORKS Electrical Schematic Standard is an excellent AutoCAD Electrical replacement or alternative.
- Single-line and multi-line schematic tools
- Several advanced features, including the Dynamic Connector tool
- PCB integration capabilities
- Data handling and report generation
- Access to thousands of symbols and 500,000+ manufactured parts
- Fast access to legacy design data
Key features include:
- Single-line Schematics
- Multi-line Schematics
- Mixed Schematic
- 2D Cabinet Creation
- Electrical Component and Symbol Library
- Design and Reuse
- Automated Terminal Drawing Creation
- Automated Contact Cross-Referencing
- Advanced Formula Manager
- Electrical Component and Symbol Library Management
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Content Portal
- Enhanced SOLIDWORKS PDM Connector
- Report Generation
VGT, a leader in the gaming industry, pushes the envelop with SOLIDWORKS solutions and Stratasys 3D printing, saving money and time in their development cycle.
Bridge the language barrier between Electrical and Mechanical Engineers with this infographic. From the difference between AC and DC circuits to reading symbols or tolerances, TriMech is here to help your company feel more confident about communicating electrical design solutions.