Leveraging digital machining data in part models just got easier with the new CAMWorks ShopFloor. The software provides state-of-the-art tools, reducing errors and improving communication between CNC programmers and shop floor machinists.
With CAMWorks ShopFloor, Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 initiatives meet to improve quality, increase productivity and reduce the number of CAD/CAM software licenses. Capture and provide extensive data from the part design files and reduce miscommunications between the design and manufacturing teams.
Your shop floor will have the access to the Smart Manufacturing tools they need to reduce errors and increase production time, at a lower cost than a CAD/CAM system. The ShopFloor suite tools allow users to view and precisely measure 3D parts and assemblies. Send digital setup sheets and tool lists with the 3D part models and CNC programs and the machinist will be able to virtually simulate the CNC program using cutting-edge 3D simulation. The ability step-through every move in a CNC program is provided to reduce setup time and eliminate the need to dry-run programs on the machine.
- 3D Viewing of the Part and Assembly Model of the Setup
- Rotate, Zoom, Pan and Section View the Model
- View, Search and Filter MBD & PMI Data
- Take Linear, Radial, Angular, and Area Measurements
- Digital Setup Sheets & Tool Lists
- Step-Through Simulation for Each Operation or the Entire Program
- Full Toolpath Simulation
- Robust CNC Editor with Back-plotting