DriveWorks Solo is a convenient and easy design automation tool that allows you and your team to quickly create and configure custom products in SOLIDWORKS. Using only one simple form, the software will generate 3D models, 3D drawings, a bill of materials, a sales quote, a cover letter and more!
DriveWorks Solo provides your company with an easy way to reduce the cost of custom designs, respond quickly to sales inquiries, reduce repetitive tasks and enhance product quality. The entire process takes three steps to set up, and then you can use the project for each custom manufacturing file and quote.
- Collect all the information that needs to be included in your SOLIDWORKS design: dimensions, features, components, etc.
- Build your dynamic, data-driven form and input the values that drive your design.
- Set up your design rules to drive your models using the values you added on the form.
After you've finished setting it up, you can reuse it over and over again and it will promptly generate multiple new versions of your designs with the correlating manufacturing or sales documentation.
With DriveWorks Solo, you have the ability to:
- Capture and re-use your designs
- Generate order specific product variations
- Create sales proposals quickly, win more business and increase profit margins
- Incorporate design rules to minimize errors and rework to improve product quality
- Automate repetitive tasks to reduce design time
- Liberate design engineers from repetitive tasks to concentrate on new and special designs