DraftSight helps users create new drawings and access existing DWG files with a powerful CAD solution and has a familiar user interface that facilitates a quick transition from a user’s current CAD application. Ideal for individuals, students, educators, hobbyists and others that need a straightforward 2D CAD drafting solution with a familiar user interface.
DraftSight provides a better 2D drafting and 3D design experience for architects, engineers, and construction service providers (AEC), as well as professional CAD users, designers, makers, educators and hobbyists. With over 13 million downloads, this product is brought to you by Dassault Systèmes, producers of SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE, and provides flexible offerings for users to choose from.
DraftSight Standard productivity tools include:
- Draw tools to create basic elements such as lines, polylines, arcs, circles, ellipses, tables, hatches, clouds
- Modify tools to perform move, copy, rotate, mirror, pattern, scale, trim, chamfer, split
- Dimensioning tools to measure distances between objects
- Layer tools to organize a drawing
- Blocks to combine a collection of entities together into a single named object
- Attach Drawing to add an external reference to the current drawing
- Print to output a drawing to a plotter, printer or file
- SVG scalable icons to support high-resolution (4K) displays
- The essential 2D CAD drafting solution with a familiar user interface and fundamental 2D drawing tools
- This offering can be purchased online for a 12-month Subscription and entitles you to download all upgrades during that period
- Email online support for installation and activation issues is included