The PostProcess™ NITOR™ is a patent-pending automated surface finish vibratory system that is designed to meet the specifications for your desired Roughness Average (Ra) with various types of finishes.
The PostProcess NITOR can be divided to run both abrasive and polish operations simultaneously. This combined with the AUTOMAT3D™ software that provides real-time decision making to ensure the perfect surface finish while preserving the fine detail of any geometry. The NITOR uses Suspended Rotational Force (SRF), which creates optimized energy with vertical motion combined with additive formulated consumables to achieve the required surface finish.
- Advanced industrial controls by Beckhoff™
- High durability, low maintenance design
- Singular tub for large parts or divider option for dual abrasive and polish operations
- Thoughtful construction – contoured back walls, corrugated side walls, urethane coated envelope, textured powder-coated enclosure
- Real-time decision making
- Intelligent cycle times
- Integrated diagnostics
- Variable detergent dosing
- Precise control of all variables
- Recipe programming
- DMLS- SLM- DED
Suspended Rotational Force (SRF)