The PostProcess™ FORTI™ Support & Resin Removal submersion solution is most known for its automated removal of supports and excess resin for 3D materials including FDM, SLA, DLP, CLIP and PolyJet.
PostProcess’ FORTI Support and Resin Removal system uses patent-pending technology and Submersed Vortex Cavitation (SVC) technology that is unique with a rotating motion while emersed in the fluid. This creates even exposure to induce mechanical agitation. FORTI also combines the proprietary software with exclusive detergents that work together seamlessly to provide precise, hands-free removal.
HARDWARE FEATURES PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Piezo-electric ultrasonics
- Stainless steel envelope
- Magnetically driven pump
- Multi-configuration fixture
- Casters for easy installation
- Approximate weight: 300 lbs. empty (136 kg); 470 lbs. full (213 kg)
- Patent-pending AUTOMAT3D™ platform
- Variable temperature: (68-160°F, 20-70°C)
- HMI enabled programmable cycle time
- Proprietary Agitation Algorithms
Submersed Vortex Cavitation (SVC)