The PostProcess™ DECI™ provides a large envelope with high-quality, uniform results for every part, no matter what geometry. The short cycle times combined with delicate to robust support removal make this perfect for high-volume jobs.
PostProcess’ DECI Support Removal system uses hardware created for 3D post-printing that works seamlessly with the custom software that works with agitation algorithms to ensure precision-controlled energy by controlling the flow of detergents. The built-in rinse capability ensures residue is eliminated after the support is removed. The DECI offers robust support removal with greater throughput due to its Volumetric Velocity Dispersion (VVD) technology to ensure complete part coverage.
- Stainless steel envelope
- Counter-weighted vertical sliding door
- In-line strainer
- LED Lighted chamber
- Multiple fixtures available
- Casters for easy installation
- Patent-pending AUTOMAT3D™ platform
- Proprietary Agitation Algorithms
- Variable temperature: (85-160°F, 29-71°C)
- Intelligent cycle times
- Customizable settings
- One-touch repeatability with recipes storage
- Preventative maintenance schedules
Volumetric Velocity Dispersion (VVD)