If seeing is believing, then holding concept models and prototypes this real is knowing for sure. The Stratasys J750 and J735 3D printers deliver unrivaled aesthetic performance including true, full-color capability with the texture mapping and color gradients. These PolyJet machines lend form and substance to your brightest ideas with material options that make parts come to life. Take advantage of unparalleled 3D printing versatility with the Stratasys' newest addition to the PolyJet lineup.
The most realistic 3D print jobs come from the Stratasys J735 and J750. With a wide variety of colors and materials available, you will be able to capture the realistic details and qualities of your CAD model with greater speed and efficiency than ever before. Take your creativity to the next level with expansive 500,000 color gamut and full color/texture mapping.
Plus with the new GrabCAD Voxel Print, users have control of all Stratasys J735 and J750 materials, their deposition and printing sequence on the voxel level in order to create new structures, textures, colors and more. Load your most used resins and eliminate downtime related to material change over.
- Vero family of opaque materials
- Tango family of flexible materials
- Transparent VeroClear and RGD720
- Digital ABS & Digital ABS2 in 2 colors
- Rubber-like materials in Shore A values
- Digital ABS Plus
- 360,000+ colors, Translucent color tints
- Full color, expansive 500,000 color gamut
- Voxel-level control
- SUP705 (WaterJet removable)
- SUP706 (Soluble support material)