The Objet260 Connex3 becomes a product development and production powerhouse when its triple-jetting technology is combined with the ability to use hundreds of color and multi-material digital materials and two spacious build-tray sizes.
With the expanded color range and multiple material printing capabilities, the Objet260 Connex3 is capable of creating a prototype that incorporates dozens of colors and various material combinations. You can pick from 20 color palettes that can be printed in rich, vivid opaque, and stained-glass-like translucent colors. The Connex3 can recreate intricate details and delicate features that you’ve included in your CAD file in an ultra-fine 16-micron layer resolution. The simple color assignment, efficient workflow, low cost of ownership, and office-friendly operation make the Objet260 Connex3 second to none in design freedom.
- Vero family of opaque materials, including color
- Tango family rubber flexible materials
- Medical: MED610, Digital ABS and Digital ABS2 in ivory and green
- DurusWhite RGD430
- High Temperature RGD525 white
- Transparent: VeroClear and RGD720
- Vibrant blended colors in rigid opaque
- Translucent colored tints
- Rubber-like materials in a variety of Shore A values
- Digital ABS for durability, including blends with rubber Polypropylene-like materials with improved thermal resistance
SUP705 (WaterJet removable), SUP706 (soluble)