Stratasys Continuous Build 3D Printer
Multitasking can be taken to the next level with the FDM Continuous Build 3D printer. A modular, automated printing system allows for steady part production with automatic print prep and setup while accepting multiple requests from anywhere. You will be able to print from one to thousands of parts, easily, without interruption and in a variety of colors.
The Continuous Build 3D printer was designed with reliability and repeatability in mind, two things that are imperative for a well-running build product and high part quality. These FDM machines have a cloud-based online order portal and a real-time monitoring system allowing print technicians to get remote access to machine status, controls, performance and analysis dashboards.
- Continuous part production on grid of build units
- Multiple requestors, from anywhere
- Automatic print prep and setup through SKYLAB Software
- Automated printer assignment, printing,
- One to thousands of parts, easily, without interruption
- Scalable print capacity
ABSplus available in the following colors:
- Fluorescent Yellow
- Olive Green
Download the ABSplus material datasheet for more informationSupport Materials
- Hands-free soluable support SR-30