Weldments Tips & What's New
TriMech's Tracy Phillips shares her Weldments favorites and discusses new enhancements with Weldments in SOLIDWORKS 2016.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Join Tracy Phillips as she discusses some tips and tricks for using weldments in SOLIDWORKS as well as what's new in SOLIDWORKS 2016. This webinar covers some weldment basics. A weldment refers to a special type of part file containing multiple bodies which are sorted in a cut list. Phillips gives us some of her favorite tips like:
- Configure and Customize Profiles
- Custom Properties
- Interference Checks
- 3+ Miters
Tracy Phillips also shares with us what's new in SOLIDWORKS 2016 pertaining to weldments:
- Structural member feature names in tree are useful
- Size lists
- Transfer material properties from library profiles
- Total length for derived parts
- Modify end cap positions using reference dims
- Tab & Shift+Tab to Hide/Show bodies
- and more...
Interested in learning more about using weldments in SOLIDWORKS? Check out the full webinar above!