TriMech Tips & Tricks: Surfacing
Surfacing in SOLIDWORKS is a powerful and useful concept. We want to help you fully understand it so you can use it to your advantage. Stream our webinar as we share our ideas on surfacing.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Wayne White, walks you through the ins and outs of surfacing in the software. He teaches you all about continuity and producing great corner blends with C2 and G3 continuity. Regardless of your design workflow, if you are importing geometry or creating organically shaped designs, we have tips to help modify these items.
In this webinar, Wayne covers:
- The basics of surfacing and the modeling kernel
- Continuity with C0, C1, C2 and the new G3 in SOLIDWORKS 2020
- Working between surface and solid bodies
- Interpolated and Style Splines
- The anatomy and post-processing to highly complex surface bodies
Interested in learning more? Check out our training class, SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling.