TriMech Solutions for Education
Additive manufacturing has changed the way we thinking about a lot of things and has continued to spread to the masses. Several universities and trade schools are jumping into the game and infusing it into the curriculum. Find out more in our webinar.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar, TriMech Application Engineer, Dave Ramsey, looks into how additive manufacturing/3D printing is being used in education. He discusses how the technology is responsible for creating a society of doers, the technology they're using and how it's being incorporated into education.
In this webinar, Dave:
- Discusses how universities and trade schools are incorporating 3D printing/additive manufacturing
- Reviews the technology currently being used (printers and software)
- Explains the disciplines benefiting from 3D printing as a result
- Examines research into new printable materials
- Dives into how 3D printing can solve everyday issues
Interested in learning more? Check out our blog post, Quick Guide to SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2019-2020.