SOLIDWORKS PDM Worldwide Restore Day
To celebrate Worldwide Backup Day this year we brought you a webinar full of tips, tricks and new skills. Watch our webinar to discover them all.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Catherine Felts, presents a squeal to last year's webinar PDM Worldwide Backup Day. She takes the lessons from the previous webinar and provides step by step instructions on how to restore information on the SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard and SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional vaults. Catherine provides recommendations, tips and tricks and answers questions about the procedure to restore a vault. The focus is aimed at a non-replicated single site restoration process due to catastrophic failure and reverting back to a previous date for the vault.
In this webinar, you will learn the importance of
- Having a good, clean backup
- Reviewing the Installation Guide on any computer with a SOLIDWORKS PDM client or server installed
- Creating a backup or export prior to making any changes
- Knowing your registry editor and the main keys involved with PDM
- Keeping your PDM passwords accessible and known by the PDM Administrator and/or a member of IT
Missed the first video? Check out our On-Demand Webinar, PDM Worldwide Backup Day.