Performing Buckling Analysis Using SOLIDWORKS Simulation
The static study is one of the more popular analysis options in SOLIDWORKS Simulation, however, if you're focusing solely on that, your design may be vulnerable. Find out how the buckling analysis can catch potential failures the static study will now.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In this webinar, TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Brian Metzger, takes a look at the linear buckling analysis included in SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional. He then moves onto performing a buckling analysis using a non-linear study. If you fear that your designs you take into account buckling failure, you won't want to miss this webinar.
In this webinar, Brian covers how to:
- Know when a buckling study is necessary
- Simply and easily perform a buckling analysis
- Catch failures with a buckling analysis that a static study can miss
- Understand a non-linear study's power and see when it's necessary
- Discover when you should use which tool
Interested in learning more? Check out our blog, Client Story: How Simulation Drove Innovation at Waters.