Ideation as a Strategic Advantage: Move Fast & DON'T Break Things
In the experience economy, product managers have to understand the needs of consumers. Social collaboration is the best way to achieve this- a place where everyone can share and develop ideas to obtain a deep understanding of needs, wants and priorities.
About This On-Demand Webinar
In our webinar, TriMech Vice President, Kevin Zich, dives into how the 3DEXPERIENCE platform supports both social and structured collaboration in one complete system. He discusses two key components of ideation management: connecting to experts and collaborating across the value chain. First, you discover how easy it is to find professionals of specific domains for feedback, ideas and discussions. Then, he takes you through how to connect all relevant consumers together in a social network, opening up the possibility of harnessing ideas from the supply chain.
In this webinar, Kevin expands on:
- How to create ideas within a design community
- Product managers requiring visibility over ideation management
- How a very small portion of ideas are passed from stage to stage in the traditional value chain
- New product introduction and product management needing new tools to keep up with competitive market demands
- Bringing more stakeholders into the ideation process earlier
Interested in learning more? Check out our case study, 3DEXPERIENCE Enables Faster Collaboration for Eviation Aircraft.