Get to Know SOLIDWORKS Inspection
In this on-demand webinar, join TriMech Application Engineer John Hall for a quick overview of how SOLIDWORKS Inspection can generate inspection reports in minutes, not hours.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Quality Control is one of the most critical parts of the assembly and manufacturing process. Communicating inspection reports and generating First Article Inspection documentation can be challenging, especially if you’re relying on a manual process.
- Are you spending a lot of time generating and creating Inspection Reports?
- Do you conform to inspection standards like AS9102 or PPAP?
- Are you looking for an easier way to synch your SOLIDWORKS files with your CMM or digital calipers?
In this webinar you will get to see a quick overview of how SOLIDWORKS Inspection can generate Inspection reports in minutes, not hours.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection is a First Article Inspection (FAI) and in-process inspection software that streamlines and automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc.).
In this webinar, you’ll see how SOLIDWORKS Inspection can help you with your Inspection reports and get an idea of how:
- You can use a simple and intuitive interface to create Inspection documentation
- Cut down Inspection report generation by up to 90 percent
- Each measurement characteristic value can be entered by synching up to a digital caliper, or by importing coordinate measuring machine (CMM) results.