Get to Know SOLIDWORKS Composer
Join TriMech Application Engineer John Hall for a quick overview of how you can use SOLIDWORKS Composer to produce technical communication that helps customers and partners understand and retain product information more effectively.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Technical publications and assembly work instructions are a critical part of your business. Typically designs aren’t officially completed until a product ships with all the necessary manuals, instructions and other publications that are needed to document the product. Do you:
- Struggle with assembly documentation and creating work instructions?
- Constantly wait until a product is completed or very late in the design cycle to create all of the necessary owner’s manuals, assembly procedures, publications and other documentation that go along with a product?
- Want to reduce the amount of paper on your shop floor and create interactive work instructions?
In this webinar you will get to see a quick overview of how you can use SOLIDWORKS Composer to produce technical communication that helps customers and partners understand and retain product information more effectively. SOLIDWORKS Composer is a digital authoring tool that will help you generate the content that you need directly from your 3D CAD designs. You’ll see how you can:
- Leverage your 3D CAD files downstream into digital publications and high-resolution images
- Create traditional documentation for owner’s manuals, assembly manuals, etc.
- Create high-end digital content and interactive files that can be used on the shop floor, as a deliverable to customers, and even put onto websites.
- Automate changes directly from the CAD model without having to recreate content.