Configuring Tasks in PDM
Tasks in SOLIDWORKS PDM can be used to convert SOLIDWORKS files to other formats saving hours of clerical work... if you know how to use it correctly. Watch our webinar to find out how.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Keith Vittitoe, demonstrates how to configure conversion tasks in SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional. He shows you how to set a task to convert a SOLIDWORKS drawing to PDM format and how to set one to run in a workflow transition. Keith also discusses the different types of tasks provided by a PDM SOLIDWORKS add-in.
In this webinar, you'll discover:
- Where to find the task feature to convert SOLIDWORKS files to other formats
- How to convert a SOLIDWORKS Drawing to a PDF
- How to set a task to run a workflow transition or with a right mouse button menu selection
- What kind of host tasks require
- What custom tools TriMech's programming staff offers
Want to learn more? Check out how one of our clients employs SOLIDWORKS PDM in our blog, Client Story: Dynamic Aviation Improves File Management.